CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Windsor Printmaker’s Forum’s 2014 Original Print Exchange
Windsor Printmaker’s Forum invites artists to submit an edition of ten identical prints to be shown at the Forum’s 2014 print exchange. In return, artists will receive a set of prints from other exhibiting artists!
How It Works:
1. Create an edition of ten identical prints. Paper size must be no larger than 5 inches x 5 inches, with an image size no larger than 4 inches x 4 inches.
2. Submit your edition, your entry fee of $25.00 CAD, and a completed entry form (see below) to Windsor Printmaker’s Forum, 420 Devonshire Rd E, Windsor, ON, N8Y 4T6. Deadline for submission is November 15, 2014. Cheques and money orders can be made out to Windsor Printmaker’s Forum.
3. Each artist will have one of the prints from their edition on display and for sale for the price of $75.00 + HST. The rest of the prints will be shared among other participating artists, with each artist receiving nine unique prints from different artists (one print from each edition will be kept for the Windsor Printmaker’s Forum archives).
4. The prints will be on display from November 21, 2014 until January 9, 2015, with an opening reception to take place on Friday, November 21, 2014 at 6pm, to coincide with the Walkerville Holiday Art Walk.
5. If one of your prints is sold, you will receive one less print in return, however you will receive a cheque for the sale of your print (70%, WPF receiving 30% commission). For example, If two of your prints are sold, you will get seven prints in return.
-For this print exchange, Windsor Printmaker’s Forum is accepting traditional prints only (lithography, intaglio, screen print, letterpress, woodcut, linocut, collograph, etc.). No digital prints will be accepted.
- Prints must be signed, dated, and numbered, and each print in the edition must be separated with a piece of acid-free paper or tissue.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entries without both a completed entry form and a paid entry fee will not be accepted.
-Entries that exceed the paper and image size guidelines will not be accepted.
- Though we will take our utmost care while handling your prints, Windsor Printmaker’s Forum assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged prints.